Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2202 Avenue B, Bradenton Beach
Wow! What a great property! Your island oasis awaits - just two short blocks to the Gulf of Mexico's turquois tranqulity, and two blocks in the other direction to Sarasota Bay. This gem is a legal ground-level dwelling, currently 2 units: a large 4bed/3bath and an attached 2/1, each with separate driveway and outdoor living space. Mature native landscaping creates delightful privacy from the street and from each unit. This property features outdoor patios and spaces on 3 sides and both levels, to include a second floor patio off of the 2nd master bedroom for sunning with privacy! Wonderfully updated in every respect: New roof and windows since 2018, beautifully detailed kitchens and well-appointed baths, Florida room in addition to living, family and dining spaces; all newer appliances included (both sides), interior laundries, 2011 new water main, on demand hot water (propane). Floors are polished concrete, Spansh tile, bamboo and hardwoods. High end fans and lights with remotes. Rare enclosed garage off the alley/rear of house; lots of storage, too! Zoned R2 but has been a SFR in the past: use as your dwelling with a mother-in-law suite for guests, mother-in-laws or rental income! Just a short ride on the free trolley to Bridge Street. A one-of-a-kind-must-see! YOU DESERVE THIS ISLAND LIFE.
- MLS® #A4462532
- Square Footage3,066
- Year Built1968
- TypeResidential Income
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Other, Propane, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stone, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market46
- Address2202 Avenue B
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Other, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 1:15am EDT.