Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2309 Harbour Oaks Dr, Longboat Key
NEWLY RENOVATED kitchen and baths, along with some new wood floors, this spacious villa in the gated Bay Isles community on Longboat Key is the perfect 2nd home or full time residence. A maintenance free community of 42 single story villas, Harbour Circle is perfectly located in Bay Isles; within walking distance of Publix Supermarket, CVS pharmacy, a fitness facility, several banks, post office, library and the Longboat Key Public Tennis Center! The private Bay Isles Beach Club is an included amenity, along with a lovely community pool and spa. Want your own private pool? You are allowed to build it in your private lanai area! This villa lives like a single family home, with it’s own attached 2 car garage and easily accessible attic space. There is no size or weight restrictions on pets, so bring your furry friends and take them for long walks on wide sidewalks and lushly landscaped park-like green spaces throughout Bay Isles. Want more social and sports amenities? The Resort at Longboat Key Club, Harbourside, winds through the Bay Isles community and offers 27 holes of golf, the Tennis Gardens of 20 Har-Tru courts, a beautiful marina and yacht club, pickleball courts, and several restaurants. There are memberships available to this non-equity club for a separate fee, expanding your enjoyment of this beautiful and friendly community. Don’t miss this opportunity to live and play in one of the most sought after locations in Sarasota!
- MLS® #A4462037
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,306
- Year Built1986
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated, Maintenance, Pool, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Water Access, Spa/Hot Tub
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market85
- Address2309 Harbour Oaks Dr
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionHarbour Oaks 2
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.