Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
710 S Bay Blvd, Anna Maria
DIRECT TAMPA BAY WATERFRONT! The magic of Anna Maria Island shines throughout this well-maintained home with direct Tampa Bay frontage with sweeping views that brings the unobstructed Sunshine Skyway right into your backyard. Artfully designed by the original owner as a family beach retreat, the home’s bright and warm demeanor is enhanced by floor-to-ceiling glass windows in a soaring two-story great room with two-way fireplace and handcrafted stairway. A wraparound balcony complements this space for waterfront entertaining beyond compare. An open kitchen with light wood cabinetry continues the coastal narrative with bay views that allow any chef a delightful vista when preparing meals. For convenience and privacy, a main-floor master suite is separated from the top-floor bedrooms and features a balcony, fireplace and spacious en-suite bath with dual vanity and soaking tub. Additionally, an upstairs bonus room is versatile and can either live as another bedroom or office/den. Resort-living takes shape with a covered pool area with seating. The beach is mere steps away, where a firepit and chairs set the mood for s’mores and stories amid stunning nighttime Skyway views. Magnificent in location and preservation, the home has a new barrel tiled roof that was installed in 2019. Your own piece of the sugary sands of AMI with the clean and contemporary lines of timeless architecture, this is a true beachfront oasis you won’t want to pass up. Call for your private showing today. ***Please copy and paste this link into your web browser to view this the guided tour of the home.***https://youtu.be/XcDRypmRwXI
- MLS® #A4461640
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,490
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesFishing, Fitness, Public Boat Ramp, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, FloodZone, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Ocean to Bay
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market315
- ZoningR1 E1
- Address710 S Bay Blvd
- AreaAnna Maria
- SubdivisionWells Bay Harbor Sec A
- CityAnna Maria
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34216
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 12:30am EDT.