Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15331 Skip Jack Loop, Lakewood Ranch
Beautiful two story home with a tranquil lake view, in highly sought after Greenbrook Village of Lakewood Ranch. Live in an established neighborhood without construction traffic, close to A-Rated schools. This home features newly installed, modern, GreenGuard Certified, laminate flooring, 9ft ceilings downstairs and vaulted ceilings upstairs, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a 2 car garage. The kitchen is well laid out with plenty of space to prep, cook and entertain. It has solid surface Corian counter tops and a gas range. The gas appliances and LED Lighting in this home will help you save energy and money. What's more is that this spacious home overlooks a beautiful lake that can be seen from many rooms in the home. The large covered lanai allows for outdoor dining and entertaining as you enjoy the lake view and wildlife. The back yard is made for entertaining, and you'll enjoy features such as the pavers that give a courtyard feel, a place for a fire pit and grill, mature landscaping, the lake and best of all space to celebrate, play, and make great memories! The community has mature landscaping and trees. The excellent elementary and middle schools are just 1/2 mile away from the home. A bonus to the next owner is that the Earth Boxes in the back yard can remain as a courtesy if the buyer would like them. Don't wait, schedule an appointment or take yourself through the home on the 3D tour!
- MLS® #A4461169
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,083
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market11
- Address15331 Skip Jack Loop
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGreenbrook Village Sp Gg Un2
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryMcNeal Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 2:00am EDT.