Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12332 Hollybush Ter, Lakewood Ranch
They say, “Home Is Where the Heart Is”. You may have found the most charming residence that will make your heart sing. Imagine a ¾ bedroom, 2 bath residence with a glistening pool, fenced in backyard and updated for under $300,000! Nested in the quiet beautiful Lakewood Ranch neighborhood of Summerfield Crest in Summerfield Village. The home has a light and bright neutral palette throughout adding to that coastal feel, are the gleaming wood laminate flooring in all areas except kitchen and baths. The kitchen has an inviting morning breakfast area -the ever so popular stainless steel appliance package, silestone counter tops and a wonderful pantry. Both baths are nicely renovated. The fourth bedroom could be an office, with glass fronted French doors. In Florida everyone is drawn to the outdoor space- the lanai deck has a fresh coat of paint bordering a large sparkling pool surrounded by privacy fencing, and a backdrop of stunning trees. Roof has been replaced, as has the A/C - this owner has not deferred maintenance! You will be pleased to call this “home”. Summerfield Village is so convenient to shopping, restaurants, schools, and all the excitement afforded to Lakewood Ranch residents.
- MLS® #A4461077
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,768
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Cul-de-sac, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address12332 Hollybush Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSummerfield Village Subphase C
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic Fan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Baseboard
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMcNeal Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.