Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5128 Glen Echo Ave, Sarasota
THIS IS THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!! Putting all the new units to shame, this two bedroom, two bath unit has it all. The open floor plan concept is carried through with a natural flow from the kitchen to the living room and includes a large dining area and a breakfast bar. Upgraded stainless steel appliances in the kitchen add to the modern look. The Master bedroom suite has an extra large bath with double sink, shower with beautiful tile work. The guest room is large enough for a home office or second bedroom. The decor is tastefully done and the home immaculately maintained. The enclosed lanai will be enjoyed year-round with soft sunlight and lots of room for entertaining. The back yard shed is large enough to fit a motorcycle, golf cart or whatever else you need to store. The backyard has a large patio with grill and the front yard has ample room for two cars. Make an appointment to see this one. You wont be disappointed.
- MLS® #A4460920
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,333
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address5128 Glen Echo Ave
- SubdivisionTri Par Estates
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34234
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market41
Listing information courtesy of Florida Sun Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.