Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2664 2nd St, Sarasota
Beautifully updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath, plus bonus room, single family home on quiet dead end street within city limits. Close to downtown, beaches, restaurants, shopping and major roadways. Large fenced yard with deck is a bonus as well as indoor laundry.
- MLS® #A4460913
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,663
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address2664 2nd St
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34237
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market43
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Coast Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 1:15pm EDT.