Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5364 Royal Palm Ave #5364, Sarasota
Off University Parkway, well maintained & ready to move in 2BR / 2BA condominium within a serene community. Conveniently located to the Ringling Museum, Theater and Universities, and easy reach to Shopping, Downtown, Airport and Beaches.
- MLS® #A4460822
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage930
- Year Built1986
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesPool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Exterior FeaturesLighting
- Days on Market35
- Address5364 Royal Palm Ave #5364
- SubdivisionRoyal Palm Villas
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34234
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEmma Booker
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High, Booker
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.