Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2302 Avenue B, Bradenton Beach
$75,000 Price Improvement! FABULOUS CASTLE THEMED VACATION RETREAT with POOLSIDE PROJECTION THEATER. Located on a quiet, kid safe street, away from the traffic and noise of Gulf Drive. This popular island retreat is situated on a narrow stretch of Anna Maria Island perfect for enjoying a short stroll to the Bay or the sugary sand Gulf beaches and spectacular sunsets. 2 Bedroom/2 Bath with spiral staircase leading to the secret hidaway loft. Amenities include 4 new mini-split A/C units, stainless steel appliances , granite counter-tops, and high ceilings, beautiful pool with on-of-a kind outdoor projection theatre, perfect for those balmy summer nights. Offered turnkey furnished with a modern clean feel.
- MLS® #A4460796
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,145
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground
- ParkingOff Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Awning(s)
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments, Rods
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market91
- Address2302 Avenue B
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorLaminate, Other
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
Price Change History for 2302 Avenue B, Bradenton Beach, FL (MLS® #A4460796)
|Price Reduced (from $827,000)||$752,000||$75,000 (9.07%)|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 12:44am EDT.