Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1373 Siesta Bayside Dr #1373-c, Sarasota
Dazzling bay views and deeded beach access to the famous white sands of Siesta Beach! Located in a gated, waterfront community with coastal Key West-style architecture, this impeccable, beautifully furnished condo offers relaxed, comfortable living in an active resort community. The open floor plan features a living room, fabulous glassed & screened lanai overlooking the bay, a large kitchen featuring wood cabinets and built-in desk, en-suite master bedroom with French doors, guest bedroom has the only 2-bedroom balcony in the community! 2nd bath, full-sized washer & dryer. Private 1-car garage. The community features 2 pools, a clubhouse, fishing pier, recreation center, two tennis/pickleball courts, barbecue grills, and walking path to the fishing dock for active loading and unloading of boats with fish cleaning stations and benches. Subsidize your ownership when not in town - weekly rentals allowed; excellent income potential, on-site management. The entire community was re-roofed with metal roofs in 2015/16 painted in 2018, pools resurfaced; no outstanding assessments. Savor spectacular sunrises, enjoy watching the boats go by and be mesmerized by the bay’s amazing marine life - dolphin, manatee and many types of birds. Paddle board, kayak or fish from the dock. Grab your towel and relax by the pool or stroll over to the beach. Hop on the free trolley to the charming boutiques and restaurants of quaint Siesta Village. Only 15 minutes by car to downtown Sarasota’s cultural and urban amenities.
- MLS® #A4460762
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,280
- Year Built1988
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal-salt
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market9
- Address1373 Siesta Bayside Dr #1373-c
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionGulf & Bay Club Bayside
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, End Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 2:15am EDT.