Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6877 Gulf Of Mexico Dr, Longboat Key
Magnificent Gulf front private estate on Longboat Key, with a private walk to gorgeous sandy beach and azure Gulf waters. This home has dramatic Gulf and beach views and custom features include wood floors throughout, custom cherry cabinetry, chefs kitchen with granite counters and top of the line appliances.The downstairs living room and family room with fireplace all focus on the views and center around the kitchen. The master bedroom is on the main living level with 3 bedrooms suites upstairs. Views of the beach, Gulf and sunsets from the multiple porches and pool deck are magnificent. There is a 4 car garage area plus storage on the lower level. Enjoy the best beach plus privacy. THIS A GREAT GREAT VALUE!!! Walking distance to shops and 4 local favorite restaurants. This is beachfront living at its best in this immaculate beach-styled residence!
- MLS® #A4460731
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,820
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Address6877 Gulf Of Mexico Dr
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionTramonto Estates Sub
- CityLongboat Key
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Elevated
- Days on Market98
Listing information courtesy of Developers Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 2:33am EDT.