Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17221 Seaford Way, Lakewood Ranch
Exceptional custom home offers unparalleled craftsmanship and exceptional upgrades and amenities, including gorgeous sunsets and calming water views that are STUNNING! From the time you step inside the front door, you can't miss the beauty this home has to offer. It's design and details make this custom home one you don't want to miss! The interior has been impeccably maintained with beautiful tiled (hardwood look) floors throughout. Crown molding in all rooms with 3" floor trim. Tray ceilings in the master suite top it off for your upgraded architectural design including the custom master closet. Upgraded 42" kitchen cabinets with upgraded dental crown and under cabinet lighting/backsplash, granite countertops, extended breakfast bar, stainless appliances, electric double door range (gas available), upgraded ceiling fans and lighting, whole house carbon filtration/chlorine removal and softening system by Kinetico, 8' doors, upgraded laundry room, custom kitchen pantry, 3M film tint on all windows, Island shades in bedrooms, den and DR, whole house surge protector, a FIREPLACE (electric)! extended garage 19'x25' w/epoxy floor and attic w/drop down stairs. With all this home has to offer it is also a special active, resort sytle adult 55+ community, including the fabulous amenities with a state of the art fitness center, resort style pool, pickle ball, bocce, and the Lakehouse Restaurant. Check it out before its gone! Don't forget to check out the FEATURE LIST for additional upgrades throughout the home.
- MLS® #A4460553
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,807
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Address17221 Seaford Way
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionDel Webb Ph Ia
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Electric
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market1
- ZoningA PDR
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 1:45am EDT.