Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6739 Haverhill Ct, Lakewood Ranch
Don’t wait for new construction, this home feels like new and is move-in ready. As you enter through the beautiful glass pane front door you are greeted with living and dining areas perfect for entertaining. There is an office, with French doors for additional space. The kitchen features stainless appliances including a 5-burner gas range, French door refrigerator, 42” kitchen cabinets, under counter lighting, quartz countertops with custom pendant lights over the large island. The patio door off the kitchen opens to screened lanai with partial lake view. The Master bedroom suite has a large walk-in closet, dual vanities and an oversized shower. The utility room is located right off the master for added convenience. Your guests will enjoy privacy with the split floor plan guest bedroom and bath. Del Webb in Lakewood Ranch boasts an active 55+ lifestyle with maintenance-free living. Enjoy amenities including a state-of-the-art fitness center, resort-style pool with lap lanes, pickleball, bocce, a full-time Lifestyle Director, social clubs & the Lake House Restaurant.
- MLS® #A4460471
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,440
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Lobby Key Required, Pickleball Court(s), Shuffleboard Court, Shuffleboard
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Greenbelt
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market44
- Address6739 Haverhill Ct
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionDel Webb Ph Ib Subphases D & F
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.