Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
603 63rd Ave W #c20, Bradenton
Large and desirable corner lot in gated Bayshore Windmill Village, an over 55, active, resident owned community. This two bedroom, 2 bathroom home has been well maintained and shows nicely with some recent cosmetic updates. An open feel with a living room, dining room combo that is open to the kitchen. Large bedrooms with room for king size beds in both - very unusual in manufactured home style. More major updates include AC with 3 years parts warranty that is transferable and just tented in 2020. Double carport with laundry in shed. Some furniture will stay providing enough to move in and start enjoying the Florida life and busy social calendar of the community. Heated pool, shuffleboard, clubhouse, library and billiards. Monthly maintenance fee includes water, sewer, garbage and lawn maintenance.
- MLS® #A4460275
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,080
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesStreet Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Laundry Facility, Recreation Building, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Public Transit, Street Private
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, Solar Heat, Solar Cover
- ExteriorWood Frame, Metal Siding
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofRoof Over
- Days on Market51
- Address603 63rd Ave W #c20
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Windmill Village Co-op Inc
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:14pm EDT.