Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2105 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #3503, Longboat Key
Gorgeous full Gulf views and amazing sunsets! Dolphins and stingrays swim lazily in front of your terrace. This beautifully renovated condominium in illustrious Sunset Beach is fully furnished. Two bedrooms (one is currently used as a den/office with a Murphy bed) and two baths and a drop-dead fabulous kitchen! Lutron light and sound system, and remote shades add to the seductive luster of this wonderful residence. To make it easy, there is a light switch key next to the front door that says "away", which will turn off all lights in the condo (except the 2nd bathroom, those are manual). Don't forget the deeded garage space! Sunset Beach is a small, intimate community that is close to shopping and located on the south end of Longboat Key. Security gate and pool with on-site maintenance is included in the Association fee. Walk on the powdery sand just steps from your building and you will never want to leave! Please make sure all lights are off before leaving. Thank you!
- MLS® #A4460259
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,463
- Year Built1984
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesElevators, Gated, Maintenance, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Storage, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Days on Market102
- Address2105 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #3503
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionSunset Beach Ph 2
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 10:15pm EDT.