Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
988 Blvd Of The Arts #1909, Sarasota
Extraordinary panoramic views of Sarasota Bay to Longboat Key from this amazing 19th floor triple penthouse comprised of over 5200 sf, 12 rooms and custom designed floor plan within the space of 3 apartments. Expansive bay front terraces to enjoy sweeping views and endless sunsets. Adorned with exquisite finishes such as high ceilings, wood and marble flooring, built-in cabinetry including doors detailed with Italian frescos, a temperature-controlled wine room, and antique light fixtures. The owner’s suite has built-in armoires, two dressing areas and a large sitting area with fireplace. One guest suite with private entry has its own kitchen and laundry, leads to a fabulous game room with built-ins and can be converted back to a stand-alone 2 bedroom condo. This true one-of-a-kind luxury home comes with 3 contiguous parking spaces, 3 storage units, plus an extra storage room. Condo on the Bay offers superior location to downtown, St. Armand’s, beautiful beaches and has a 24-hr guard gated entry, beautifully renovated lobby with concierge, tennis courts, fitness, 2 pools and boat docks too! Come see this truly exceptional French inspired condo in the sky.
- MLS® #A4460242
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage5,225
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Lobby Key Required
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Under Building
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market42
- Address988 Blvd Of The Arts #1909
- SubdivisionCondo On The Bay Tower Ii
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Built in Features
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- # of Stories19
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 11:00am EDT.