Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
504 Regatta Way, Bradenton
Come see this stunning Waterfront home in the highly sought after Harbour Walk at The Inlets. This fully updated home offers over 3,470 sq. ft. of luxury living! This home has 3 bedrooms (2 master suites), 3.5 baths, den, and bonus room. This home is ideal for avid boaters with its exceptional waterfront living, and private Boat Dock to accommodate a 40 ft. yacht w/direct access to Intracoastal waterways & Gulf. Some of the many outstanding features this home provides include double step recess ceilings in foyer, Dining Room & Master Bedroom, waffle ceiling in the Great Room, stainless steel outdoor kitchen, oak plank floors in Den, designer renovated kitchen w/center island, soft closed drawers, granite and monogram SS appliances, tile floors, 14 seer A/C R-15 radiant barrier for energy-efficient home. The exterior boasts of a private pool (Saltwater New Pool Pump 2019), an exceptional outdoor kitchen and an oversized screened lanai! New LED landscape lighting and reworked irrigation system (Kitchler heads) bring the landscaping to life. The home has been meticulously maintained and is ready for you to move right in and enjoy all the wonders Harbour Walk has to offer. Discover a lifestyle in this Gated Award-Winning Boating Community on the banks of the Manatee River with direct boating access to the River and Gulf. Easy access to I-75, the best shopping at fine dining, and entertainment as well as A-rated schools, three airports, and beaches. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own a piece of paradise!
- MLS® #A4460203
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,412
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Water Access
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages2
- Garages1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market325
- Address504 Regatta Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
Price Change History for 504 Regatta Way, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4460203)
|Price Reduced (from $829,000)||$799,000||$30,000 (3.62%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 2:15am EDT.