Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4815 77th St E, Bradenton
IMMACULATE AND MOVE IN READY! This exceptionally well-maintained residence offers a split floorplan beautifully done in designer tones and boasts high ceilings throughout. The professionally designed gourmet kitchen offers soaring cabinets and waterfall counters making this the epicenter for entertaining and social gatherings. The master suite has an open lanai view, large walk-in closet and modern styled bathroom with large tub, dual vanity sinks and walk-in shower. The attached oversized two-car garage has an insulated door and additional storage space. Other numerous upgrades include a new roof, HVAC compressor and front yard landscaping making this the perfect move in ready residence. Vinyl Fenced and gated backyard and whole yard mult-zone lawn irrigation system. You have access to the community amities, such as the pool and tennis courts. A few minute drive to the popular Manatee County Creekwood Park and Paw Patch - a full amenity 2 acre dog park and recreational area. Conveniently located near many major chain stores, popular restaurants and grocery. This home is centrally located with easy access to I-75, the University Town Center, the beaches, Costco, Lowes, CVS, Publix, SRQ Airport and the Ringling Museum.
- MLS® #A4460137
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,059
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market21
- Address4815 77th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph One Sp I Un B-6
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 2:45am EDT.