Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7720 Hidden Creek Loop, Lakewood Ranch
Under Construction. Ready for immediate occupancy. Pick your carpet and a few other things and then we can move you in as fast as you can get ready. This unit is one of four in the building, it is completed down to the carpet. We only need your input on final decorations, etc. and we can close quickly. It is one of 46 total units in the complex. A gated Townhome project with walking sidewalks, recreation pool and entertainment area under cover by the pool. Three quarters of a mile to Publix, one mile to the Hospital and one and a half miles to downtown Lakewood Ranch. The builder has overbuilt the units to his specifications of which we are sure you will approve. $25,000 of free options and upgrades offered by the Developer/Builder with this unit.
- MLS® #A4460127
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,440
- Year Built2020
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingOff Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market50
- Address7720 Hidden Creek Loop
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHidden Creek At Lakewood Ranch
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Brick/Stone
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Seery Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.