Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
316 Sapphire Lake Dr #201, Bradenton
Sophisticated yet casual. Classy yet comfortable. Modern, with a unique flair! This 3Bed/3Bath serene waterfront home expresses details like no other. Arrival begins at the secure gates into the Harbour Isle community and leads you thru pleasantries of landscaped waterfronts to this, your new home. Park in your private lower level 2-car garage and ride your personal elevator to the exquisite. Upon entry into the living area you are met with vaulted wood beam ceilings, attractive tile flooring and a grand space for living, dining, cooking and entertaining. The kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and espresso cabinetry, is divinely complemented with a custom white kitchen island, complete with wine rack, and mesmerizing blue granite that is beyond compare! Frontal to the waterway you will find a relaxing, window wrapped get away to start and end your day and the master suite to adjourn for the night. This split bedroom plan offers bedrooms 2 and 3, one of which is en-suite, and a 3rd bath to the other side of the home. The oversized two car garage, complete with elevator access and storage closet, provide ample room for bikes, kayaks, tools and beach equipment. Harbour Isle is a community full of activities and amenities that include heated pool and spa, state of the fitness, kayak and paddleboard usage, beach huts, restaurant, social rooms, docking, and so much more. Come to live. Come to play. Come to enjoy!
- MLS® #A4460107
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2012
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Under Building, Ground Level
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Address316 Sapphire Lake Dr #201
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbour Isle
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market24
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:45am EDT.