Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14535 Secret Harbor Pl, Lakewood Ranch
Beautifully integrated into the natural setting, this four-bedroom custom home by Minto is the perfect haven of space and style, with 3,973 sq. ft. of living area for the family to enjoy. An elegant cream-colored palette enhances the grand two-story foyer and great room floor plan, which includes a den, second level bonus-sized bedroom and gracious indoor/outdoor living. Luxurious design elements throughout include tile, surround sound, tray ceilings, plantation shutters with casing around windows along with crown detailing. A deluxe chef’s kitchen boasts stainless appliances, five-burner cooktop, walk-in pantry, extensive richly designed cabinetry and oversized L-shaped island. The master suite is a private sanctuary with wood floors, two walk-in closets and walk-in shower, dual sinks and soaking tub. A tiered-level salt water pool and spa is the centerpiece on the 1,800 square foot paver lanai featuring a fire pit and tranquil lake and preserve views. A covered entertaining area boasts summer kitchen and outdoor fireplace while an outdoor shower and exterior pool bath extend the resort-style experience. A two-car extended garage and storage complete the picture. Country Club East is one of Lakewood Ranch’s most treasured gated communities with private roads, community pools, fitness center, clubhouse and lifestyle director. Also, features championship golf course all just moments from Lakewood Ranch Main Street. Also, nearby is The Mall at UTC, downtown Sarasota and, of course, stunning Florida beaches.
- MLS® #A4460063
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,973
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Park, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Optional Additional Fees
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market8
- Address14535 Secret Harbor Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Other Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 10:15am EDT.