Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4419 3rd Ave E, Bradenton
Affordable waterfront finds its way to the market with this Riverdale canal home. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom split plan ranch is the perfect option for those seeking an easy to maintain Florida residence. New hard surface flooring throughout, an open floor plan for entertaining, and an extended under-roof lanai equipped with a bar. Pocketing glass sliders extend the living space for easy access from kitchen to family room to outdoor area. The home feels quite spacious with all the extra usable living areas, no wasted room at all. A private zen-like garden area off the dining room provides a cool mid century modern backdrop that flows well through the home. The large backyard is fully fenced, plenty of green space for kids or pets, and has a shed for extra storage. Affordable dock and lift quotes are available for those who have boats. A quick 10 minute ride to multiple waterfront restaurants and less than 20 minutes to the Gulf make this a great choice for those wanting to live on the water without the pricey cost.
- MLS® #A4460062
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,424
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGuest, Open, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address4419 3rd Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market40
Price Change History for 4419 3rd Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4460062)
|Price Reduced (from $370,000)||$358,000||$12,000 (3.24%)|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 6:45pm EDT.