Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7201 29th Avenue Dr W #105, Bradenton
Cheery, bright 2br/2ba ground level condo in popular Country Village - even comes with a carport near the door. Gleaming, rich-looking laminate flooring & a well-designed kitchen featuring a cheery, light breakfast nook lend to the charm. Full-size washer & dryer on enclosed lanai. Partially furnished. Country Village is a very popular 55+ community with an outstanding clubhouse, an exercise area, heated pool, hot tub, lounging areas, shuffleboard courts, BBQ/picnic tables & LOTS of activities - all available to join if you wish. The barrier islands of Anna Maria & Longboat Key are always popular destinations for beach goers - roughly 5 miles west. Then... there's all the nearby arts & entertainment of both Bradenton & Sarasota. Great value for the money! Interested? Don't wait....
- MLS® #A4460041
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,207
- Year Built1989
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address7201 29th Avenue Dr W #105
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCountry Village Condo Sec 13
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market13
Listing information courtesy of Bayshore Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 3:29am EDT.