Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6503 Stone River Rd #304, Bradenton
This is the one you have been waiting for. 3rd FLOOR UNIT located in the Terraces. Enjoy expansive golf course and sunset views from this TURN-KEY FURNISHED, 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. Newer Tile flooring throughout with new carpet in the bedrooms. New A/C System and New Refrigerator coming soon. The current owners have maintained their condo with exceptional care. Enjoy all the amenities that Tara Golf and CC has to offer, golf, fitness center, pool, spa, tennis, bocce ball, pickle ball, pool volley ball, line dancing, cards, bingo, trivia, book club, lunch and learn, and numerous social events. Fees associated with ownership in Tara for 2020 include a one time capital contribution fee of $3,500.00, class "A" membership of $429.68 per month, dining room minimum of $60.00 per month and $917.14 per year for the Tara Master Association and INCLUDES Xfinity TV and high speed INTERNET. Tara is conveniently located near I-75 and a short drive to the Gulf of Mexico beaches, the Van Wezel performing arts center, St. Armands Key, and many of the areas finest restaurants. Major shopping venues that are located nearby include Lowes, Publix, Home Depot, Target, Best Buy and many other national retailers. University Town Center, is located just one exit south on University Parkway.
- MLS® #A4459968
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,042
- Year Built1990
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Golf Course, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market55
- Address6503 Stone River Rd #304
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTerraces 2 Of Tara Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.