Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7416 47th Avenue Circle East, Bradenton
GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD WITH LOW FEES!!! FABULOUS FLOOR PLAN. HIGH CEILINGS! NEW BEAUTIFUL FLOOR TILE! THE FIRST FLOOR FEATURES A LARGE KITCHEN WITH CENTER ISLAND OPENING INTO THE GREAT ROOM, PRIVATE OFFICE/DEN, AND THE FIRST FLOOR OWNERS RETREAT. 2 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS UPSTAIRS SPLIT FOR PRIVACY WITH A LARGE BONUS ROOM. YOU MUST SEE THIS FABULOUS LAYOUT! THE KITCHEN FEATURES LOADS OF CABINETS, A WALK IN PANTRY, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, STONE COUNTERTOPS, AND A BIG CENTER ISLAND. LARGE DEN! THE OWNERS RETREAT IS ACCENT BY A TRAYED CEILING, GREAT CLOSET SPACE. MBR BATH HAS A SOAKING TUB AND SEPARATE SHOWER, BEAUTIFUL DOUBLE SINK VANITY WITH STONE COUNTERTOP. THE GREAT ROOM OPENS ONTO A LARGE EXTENDED LANAI ACCENT BY BRICK PAVERS AND HAS A WONDERFUL PRIVATE VIEW OF MATURE TREES. THIS IS A GREAT HOME IN MOVE IN CONDITION!
- MLS® #A4459854
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,566
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address7416 47th Avenue Circle East
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market45
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 2:29am EDT.