Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6101 34th St W #20b, Bradenton
Welcome to the beautiful gated community of Vizcaya. The architecture and landscaping in this enclave of Mediterranean style villas is sure to charm you. This ground floor Gardenia floorplan has 2BR, 2BA and a very open living and dining room area. Enjoy lovely views of the lake from the living area, master bedroom and the beautifully enclosed patio. The home has been very nicely updated, and features wood and tile floors, carpeting in the master bedroom, new vanity with solid surface countertop, new tile flooring, new fixtures and walk-in shower in the master bath, and is ready to move in. Relax or meet your new friends at the resort style clubhouse which features a heated pool, jacuzzi and is a center of social activities. Perfectly located to IMG, golfing and a short drive to our sparkling area beaches – come see why this will be your ideal retreat!
- MLS® #A4459654
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,341
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewGarden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address6101 34th St W #20b
- SubdivisionVizcaya Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market51
Price Change History for 6101 34th St W #20b, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4459654)
|Price Reduced (from $227,500)||$219,000||$8,500 (3.74%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 5:45pm EDT.