Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
227 84th St, Holmes Beach
The latest offering on Holmes Beach and Anna Maria Island, this brand new masterpiece offers the very best in island living. Nearby gorgeous crystal sand beaches are a 10 minute walk, 5 minute bike ride, or just a few minutes in a golf cart. Golf cart is negotiable and features room for 6 passengers. Also very close to shops and dining. Take in sunsets or views of the Skyway Bridge from Bayfront Park on the north end. When you return, take a dip in the enormous pool. This is a must see, the entertaining area that surrounds the pool is ideal for gatherings and events. The construction is solid concrete block, with worry free hurricane glass throughout, and a standing seam metal roof....adorned in classic Key West design inside and out. Model home touches in nearly every room with detailed wood work. The kitchen features quartz counters, classic shaker style cabinetry with soft closing doors, and upgraded stainless steel appliances. Park all of the toys in the massive three and a half car garage. Take in sunsets to the northwest in the widow's watch up top, which looks east towards the water and marina nearby. Income potential is excellent as well, ideal for a 1031 exchange...so rent it out seasonally when you are not using the home. Call today for your private showing tour of this amazing property.
- MLS® #A4459530
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,712
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market110
- Address227 84th St
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionHolmes Beach 34th Unit
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesThree Or More
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
Price Change History for 227 84th St, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #A4459530)
|Price Reduced (from $1,725,000)||$1,699,900||$25,100 (1.46%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Island Life.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 9:15am EDT.