Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2507 89th St Nw, Bradenton
Boaters Paradise, this custom Key West courtyard home features four bedrooms, 3.5 bath with attached guest-house, perfect for in-laws or guests. Assigned 26' boat slip including lift. Private in-ground heated pool surrounded by lush landscape and outdoor lighting. Built in 2004/2005 the home has over sized two car garage with lots of storage. First floor has a designer kitchen, with large island, half bath, separate dining area and great room overlooking the pool. Second floor has master retreat, two bedrooms, bath and laundry. There is a two story attached guest-house which has bedrooms, bath, study/office and kitchenette. The landscape surrounding the home is fully matured with large palms, fruit trees and vegetation. Close to Fort DeSoto National Park and Robinson Preserve and Palma Sola Botanical Gardens.
- MLS® #A4459520
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,018
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Dock, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Near Marina, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Shades
- Days on Market50
- Address2507 89th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRiver Harbor West Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Cooktop, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
Listing information courtesy of Engel & Voelkers Tampa.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:00am EDT.