Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10510 Boardwalk Loop #603, Lakewood Ranch
Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Lake Uhlein in this luxurious 2300 SF, 3 bed, 2.5 Bath w/ Study penthouse condominium located in the heart of Lakewood Ranch at the north end of Main Street; only a few steps away from shopping, dining and entertainment. This beautifully appointed residence with its bright open floor plan is completed and ready for quick move-in. The hurricane impact pocketing sliders expand the already spacious living area to encompass the 293 SF balcony. Features include porcelain plank tile flooring in the main living areas, quartz counter-tops throughout, under-cabinet lighting, soft-close cabinet doors and drawers, Stainless Steel GE Monogram appliances, Washer and Dryer, and Wet Bar. The master retreat includes two large walk-in closets, spacious bath, and access to the balcony. Enjoy an active and lifestyle at the amenity center featuring a beautiful community room with large flat-screen TV, electric fireplace, and catering kitchen perfect for social gatherings; fitness room, fire pit, heated pool, hot tub, and more. Be the first owner of this amazing unit. Oh, and did I mention the views?!
- MLS® #A4459402
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,300
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities, Private
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Grill
- FoundationStem Wall
- Address10510 Boardwalk Loop #603
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWaterfront At Main Street
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories6
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market42
Listing information courtesy of Homes By Towne Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.