Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1910 Harbourside Dr #502, Longboat Key
The only Water view 2 Bed + Den townhome-style condo w/ a Deeded 50' boat dock in beloved Bay Isles/Fairway Bay. Come home to paradise! Surrounded by incredible water, you'll love the convenience of a private dock in your backyard and one of the best views in the neighborhood. Inside, the open and bright floorplan offers a spacious kitchen that flows to a dining area perfect for intimate dinners or hosting friends. The living area features a cozy wood burning fireplace and space to unwind, enjoy a book, or watch boats go in & out of the Harbour. Large windows & sliding glass doors frame picturesque water and garden views. The lanai is where you’ll want to enjoy coffee or sip sangria as gentle bay breezes offer a sense of renewal. Upstairs, two spacious sunkissed en-suite bedrooms feature skylights & walk in closets. The master offers serene views, ample counter space, and a sit-down vanity. A den situated between both bedrooms provides a separate study area, TV room, or flex-space. Throughout the interior you’ll find character and charm: quality wooden cabinetry, lovely tile, granite counters, and tall ceilings. The oversized garage is an added bonus. A must see for boaters or those seeking a beautiful well-built private townhouse/condo in one of Longboat Key's most prime locations. Those who appreciate nature will love this unit with the views of birds, dolphins, and easy access to the walking path. Private deeded beach access. Minutes to St Armand's, fine dining, shopping. Includes amenities & beach club membership. Book your tour & live in paradise! Boat & most furnishings available as a convenience. No elevator, no upstairs or downstairs neighbors!
- MLS® #A4459395
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,626
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Fitness, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Tennis Court(s), Association Recreation - Owned, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market96
- Address1910 Harbourside Dr #502
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionFairway Bay 1
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More, Ground Floor Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 12:00am EDT.