Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9403 9th Ave Nw, Bradenton
Key West style meets NW Bradenton! This BEAUTIFUL, FULLY RENOVATED, gated home, secluded on 2.5 ac is the perfect slice of paradise! Enter the front door to be greeted by a gorgeous open staircase that takes you to the main living area. Also on the 1st FLOOR is an EXTRA BONUS ROOM w/ closet, full bthrm, family rm & kitchenette transitioning you to the cascade sliding doors that open to the large inground pool & spacious lanai. As you walk up the steps to the 2nd FLOOR, you are greeted by an open floor plan connecting the dining and family rm with fireplace. Both bedrms on this floor have an en suite full bthrm, with their own private porch. The gourmet kitchen boasts custom cabinets, granite countertops, NEW appliances, a grand center island with seating & sink, & plenty of storage space! Nearby sliding doors invite you out to the 2nd floor lanai with a gorgeous private water view. The spacious laundry rm and ½bath are nice bonuses. Another inviting staircase wraps to the 3rd FLOOR which features another rm with built in desk. The large master suite with tray ceilings includes a huge walk-in closet & mini bar. The master bthrm possesses a freestanding tub, double vanity, & separate shower. As for the property bonuses:off the lanai is extra storage for yard tools/pool toys. Walk onto the dock in the backyard to fish, canoe or relax by the estuary/lagoon. Interested in access to the water? It’s yours! Build your own private dock through the mangroves out to Palma Sola Bay! Space for boat, RV & Jet Ski.
- MLS® #A4459383
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,604
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Drainage Canal, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Lagoon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address9403 9th Ave Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Bay 2121
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Travertine, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 3:14am EDT.