Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2315 Starwood Ct, Lakewood Ranch
Located on a cul-de-sac within idyllic Arbor Grande at Lakewood Ranch, this alluring and spacious 2017-built villa is imbued with lavish contemporary-style elegance and picturesque lake views. Beautifully appointed by Cal-Atlantic with exceptional attention-to-detail, you’ll feel wrapped in elegance and serenity from the moment you arrive. The generous kitchen with upgraded cabinetry, stainless appliances, gas-burning cooktop, and granite island, is the gleaming centerpiece of the home. The adjacent dining room and spacious great room are filled with natural light, upgraded fixtures and custom window treatments. Not to be outdone, the den offers flexibility to accommodate your lifestyle. Relax in the master bedroom with plantation shutters and spacious master bath with granite counters, dual sinks, and large walk-in shower. An extended, screened lanai with sparkling lake views adds a finishing touch. This home is move-in ready. Maintenance-free living includes a fabulous club house for your next get together, two pools including a junior Olympic-size swimming pool, fitness facility, dog park, pickle ball courts, and a full time activities director. Residents have walkable, gated access to the new Bob Gardner Park. Located within Lakewood Ranch, championship golf courses, shopping, dining, and top-rated schools are just minutes away.
- MLS® #A4459264
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,120
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Fence Restrictions, Optional Additional Fees
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market110
- Address2315 Starwood Ct
- SubdivisionArbor Grande
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 12:45pm EDT.