Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8123 Abingdon Ct, University Park
Bestowed with captivating beauty and supreme privacy, this Country Club masterpiece presents a singular kind of comfort, luxury, space and quiet tranquility. Tucked away in Kenwood Park within University Park Country Club, the superbly sited residence overlooks coveted eastern lake and golf course views with artfully mature landscaping. A rare find for the neighborhood, the newer home was built in 2014 and thoughtfully planned to maximize views and the captivating Florida lifestyle. Inside, you're welcomed with towering ceilings and a beautifully lit open space that gives the property its enchanting character. From the spacious dining room, impeccable molding and designer lighting create an extra touch of class. The chef’s kitchen is an extraordinary centerpiece with its wood cabinetry, granite-topped counters and prep island, glass tile backsplash and vent hood, six-burner gas range, and more. A casual breakfast café is framed by pool views. The library is accented with detailed built-ins and a bay wall of windows. The richly-appointed master suite features double tray ceilings and a spa-like master bath. Items of note include Hunter Douglas electric UV shades, impact windows and doors, window treatments, and alarm system. Your own private Floridian playground is complete with a stunning infinity-edge pool, and built-in summer kitchen. UPCC offers championship golf, Har-Tru tennis courts, fitness center, and is all close to the new University Town Center and Nathan Benderson Park.
- MLS® #A4459168
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,462
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesGolf Course, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address8123 Abingdon Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market8
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:45pm EDT.