Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11705 Clubhouse Dr, Lakewood Ranch
This fabulous lakefront home located in the Glades of Summerfield of Lakewood Ranch is in model home condition and features 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a den/office and an amazing heated pool and spa. Upon entering this home you are greeted immediately by the stunning Maury Feiss chandeliers in the foyer and dining room and the upgrades continue throughout. The kitchen has granite countertops, a pantry and a large island with seating overlooking the family room, breakfast eating area, the pool/lanai as well as a water view. Master suite continues the water view with lanai/pool access, Grabber top and bottom down window treatments, a large walk-in closet, an additional closet, jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower and split vanity sinks with makeup station. Newer energy efficient appliances, new blinds, a self-cleaning salt-water pool with new pump and heater as well as an additional outside patio/private garden with a shower. The exterior was painted within the last two years, there is crown molding throughout, energy efficient hurricane impact windows and four impact glass doors. This incredible move-in ready beauty has so many extras it will satisfy the most discriminating buyer. Conveniently located to parks, dog park, hiking and biking trails, Lakewood Ranch Main Street, UTC Mall, I-75, golf, great restaurants, 30 minutes to beautiful sandy beaches and “A” rated schools. In addition to all that this home has to offer, the Seller will pay for Buyer’s Title Policy.
- MLS® #A4458640
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,383
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market44
- Address11705 Clubhouse Dr
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSummerfield Village Sp D Un 1
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMcNeal Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Price Change History for 11705 Clubhouse Dr, Lakewood Ranch, FL (MLS® #A4458640)
|Price Reduced (from $479,000)||$459,000||$20,000 (4.18%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 8:45am EDT.