Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7527 Ascot Ct, University Park
Stunning and updated….and located on the best lot in Ascot with golf course and preserve views. Original owner with exceptional taste has changed this Neal home into a current and modern home that rivals any of the new models seen in other areas. A long pavered driveway takes you to the front double doors with privacy glass. Newer updates and features include; 50 gallon gas water heater, 15 Seer A/C, Lube Italian kitchen with Jenn-Air stainless appliances, LG stainless refrigerator, wine cooler, granite counters, all bathrooms updated with new cabinetry and quartz countertops, all closets custom outfitted, all ceiling lighting changed to LED, gas pool/spa heater, Pebble-Tec and new pool tile, lanai pavers, new fiberglass lanai doors, wireless security system, landscape lighting, exterior painted, hurricane shutters on all openings and more. This home is move-in perfect! Ascot is a maintenance-free neighborhood in the most beautiful golf course community of University Park. Social membership, at least, is mandatory.
- MLS® #A4458331
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,462
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, In County, Golf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Shutters
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Address7527 Ascot Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park/ascot
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic Fan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 10:46pm EDT.