Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3859 59th Avenue Cir E, Ellenton
Elegance abounds behind the private gates of the sought-after Oak Creek, - a unique enclave of 32 custom homes. A magical place to live! This home has to be seen to be believed! The newly-painted home shows immense pride of ownership; everything has been meticulously maintained. The light & open floor plan, all adjacent to the huge private lanai with a full outside kitchen and sparkling pool, makes for easy entertaining and family fun! The family room boasts a fireplace and coffered ceiling. Double tray ceilings in 3 main rooms; beautiful crown moldings everywhere! One-of-a-kind chandeliers in both the Living Room and Master bedroom. Huge master suite with two walk-in closets, lg whirlpool, separate glass-blocked shower & lots of storage. In addition to the 3 bdrms & 3 full baths, there is a lg bonus room (office, den, library, music,). The large kitchen has wood cabinets, granite counters with double waterfall edge, walk-in pantry, over and under cabinet lighting, plenty of bar seating and newer SS appliances! The pool pump and gas heater have been replaced and are digitally controlled. The pool decking (stay-cool) is also new! Whole-house water filtration system. Sound system throughout the entire home and lanai. The roof is less than one year new and has a transferable warranty! Gorgeous view of the neighborhood lake in front. Very private and lush back yard. Convenient to I-75 for easy access to Tampa or Sarasota. Shopping and dining all nearby.
- MLS® #A4458224
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,869
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFrench Provincial
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, In County, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market122
- Address3859 59th Avenue Cir E
- SubdivisionOak Creek Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryVirgil Mills Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Listing information courtesy of Reynolds Realty Gulf Coast Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 7:30pm EDT.