Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
219 Woods Point Rd, Osprey
In a community named for the historic Blackburn family and for its wooded setting, you'll come upon a well-kept secret. Sought by upsizers, downsizers, & sun-starved “snowbirds,” Blackburn Point Woods homes are always high on buyers’ radar! Here you have a home whose old-world Mexican Saltillo tile, soaring ceilings, & a wood-burning fireplace add character to the open greatroom. Owners added to the already abundant light filling this end unit by creating a fully glassed year-round “Florida room.” The ground-level master bedroom features deep wall-length closets & spacious en-suite bath. The downstairs office/den is convenient for reading & TV, & has an adjacent full guest bath. The large, cheerful all-white kitchen with laundry & garage beyond has multiple windows, adding light, greenery & a courtyard view. On the sunny 2nd level is a second master bedroom with bath connecting to another guest room. There’s even an office with dual desks, plus open space for lounging or sleeping extra grandkids! Higher elevation qualifies 219 for “X” (outside a high hazard) flood zone designation, a real plus. Amenities include heated pool, tennis & pickleball, fitness, saunas, & meeting/social space. Roofs were replaced throughout the complex in 2013. You’ll find this a friendly little slice of Old Florida, a wonderful to place to call home. No traffic jams here, with groceries, services, schools & churches, parks, kayak launches, trails & beaches so close by—so save the roads for special jaunts to vibrant Sarasota 11 miles north & charming Venice Island 6 miles south!
- MLS® #A4456524
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,749
- Year Built1993
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Fiber Optics
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Sauna, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Street Private, Street One Way, Near Marina, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market88
- Address219 Woods Point Rd
- SubdivisionBlackburn Point Woods
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, In Wall Pest System, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer, Other, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, End Unit
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
Price Change History for 219 Woods Point Rd, Osprey, FL (MLS® #A4456524)
|Price Reduced (from $440,000)||$425,000||$15,000 (3.41%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 10:15pm EDT.