Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4310 Falmouth Dr #303, Longboat Key
PRICED REDUCED $24,500! MOTIVATED SELLER! IT'S THIS SPECTACULAR FULL SARASOTA BAY VIEW FROM THIS 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATH CONDO THAT WILL SELL THIS CONDO TO YOU! Light and Bright, Turnkey Furnished Penthouse Condo in a building with three floors. Relax on the enclosed lanai and see the dolphins, the beautiful water birds and wildlife and enjoy having your coffee watching the sunrise. There is a personal washer/dryer. Bring your decorating ideas since the condo needs some updating. You have extra storage and deeded covered parking. Community is boater friendly with boat slips that will accommodate a sailboat or power boat up to 34 ft at only $350 a year. This is a very active community with many amenities. It has 4 heated pools, tennis and pickle ball court, kayak and bike storage, clubhouse with catering kitchen, art room, woodwork room, shuffleboard, billiard and poker room, putting green, fitness center, fishing pier. A gated private beach area across the street offers picnic tables, indoor his/hers showers, restrooms and extra beach chair storage to fully enjoy your time on the beach and the warm Gulf of Mexico water. Full time management on site. This is not an age restricted community. Great rental potential. Close to churches, shopping and St. Armands Circle.
- MLS® #A4456387
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage928
- Year Built1969
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Fire Hydrant
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Storage, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Laundry, Marina, Private Boat Ramp, Laundry Facility
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market73
- Address4310 Falmouth Dr #303
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionLongboat Harbour
- CityLongboat Key
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34228
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid Rise, Mid-rise
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
Price Change History for 4310 Falmouth Dr #303, Longboat Key, FL (MLS® #A4456387)
|Price Reduced (from $398,500)||$375,000||$23,500 (5.90%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 8:15am EDT.