Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15007 Castle Park Ter, Lakewood Ranch
Available on a long-term lease only; enjoy life in one of Lakewood Ranch's top villages with this fully furnished 3 bedroom (plus office with sleeper couch), 2 bath home opens to a grand entryway of tray ceilings and crown molding. Office/den is located off the entrance. The kitchen is a chef's dream from the counters, wood cabinets, gas stove, stainless steel appliances and island bar with sink. The kitchen overlooks the tastefully decorated great room with pocketing sliding doors that overlook the private lake. Relax on the over sized screened lanai (23' long) with plenty of room to entertain or enjoy the serenity of the preserves. The master bedroom includes 2 walk-in closets, a master bathroom with his and her sinks and walk-in shower. This home is as meticulous on the inside as the outside, a MUST SEE. Gated community, trails & lakes, golf courses, monthly social gatherings, annual holiday traditions, and so much more. Close to UTC Mall, restaurants, etc. Small dogs only (no cats) & HOA approval required.
- MLS® #A4454173
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,451
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Fitness, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Porch Screened
- Address15007 Castle Park Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lwr Subph Ss Aka Hi
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market103
Listing information courtesy of Sunnysrq Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.