Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2100 Alamander Ave, Englewood
WALK TO THE BEACH! Come see this unique home in a private setting with beautiful artistic touches only 2 blocks from the intracoastal waterway and Manasota Beach drawbridge. Beautiful artist-made mosaic tile floor in entry & kitchen along with carpeted bedrooms and additional flooring of tile, bamboo, laminate and more. You'll also find an artist-made mosaic shower in the Master Bath. Custom made JUKE JOINT off the living room. Private screen porch and deck off Master bedroom. Large common deck and front porch. New Roof in 2010. Just finished 2 years of renovations including painting inside and out. Multi zone, multiple head Mitsubishi ductless mini-split HVAC system throughout house (very efficient). Updated electric with new Square D panel and disconnect. New lighting and fans throughout. Total renovation of bedrooms, master bath and sun porch. Parking and storage and screened-in area underneath home. Butterfly Garden with sprinkler system in backyard of this 1/2 acre corner lot. NO DEED RESTRICTIONS - room for all of your toys! Come claim your Piece of Florida Paradise and fulfill your dream of daily WALKS ON THE BEACH and WATCHING THE SUNSETS OVER THE WATER! Enjoy Englewood's quaint downtown on Dearborn Street along with downtown Venice with it's Shops, Restaurants, Theater and many year-round Outdoor Festivals and activities!
- MLS® #A4453484
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Parking Pad, Covered, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Bamboo, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market113
- Address2100 Alamander Ave
- SubdivisionManasota Land & Timber Co
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile, Wood, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story, Stilt Home, Elevated
- ElementaryTaylor Ranch
- MiddleVenice Area Middle, Venice
Price Change History for 2100 Alamander Ave, Englewood, FL (MLS® #A4453484)
|Price Increased (from $400,000)||$410,000||$10,000 (2.50%)|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.