Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
504 58th St, Holmes Beach
This turnkey furnished waterfront home is located on a quiet street in the heart of Holmes Beach with an easy flowing floor plan offering 3BD/2BA. Well appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, interior laundry and a one car garage. The spacious outdoor area with brick paver lined porch overlooking the water is the perfect spot to watch the manatees frolic while relaxing in the sun. Plenty of room for a pool too! The boat dock is ready for the fisherman in the family with a deep water canal and direct access to the ICW. The city park is just around the corner and is in walking distance to restaurants and shopping and a short golf cart ride to the beach. What are you waiting for? Make this perfect little slice of island life yours today!
- MLS® #A4453328
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,540
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market169
- Address504 58th St
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionHolmes Beach Fourteenth Unit
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
Price Change History for 504 58th St, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #A4453328)
|Price Reduced||$695,000||$4,000 (0.57%)|
|Price Reduced (from $724,900)||$699,000||$25,900 (3.57%)|
Listing information courtesy of Duncan Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 7:30pm EDT.