Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
590 Chipping Ln, Longboat Key
One of the most spectacular waterfront properties to come on the market in a long time. On the desirable south end of Longboat Key, a SE corner property with expansive views of Sarasota Bay, deep water docking capability and deeded beach access. During the day, you will be entertained by the dolphins and the boaters while the views are even more spectacular when the sun sets, and Sarasota’s downtown lights are in full display. With over 16,000 sq. ft. plus bay + canal waterfrontage, this property is prime for someone’s dream home. In the meantime, the present home has been remodeled with new floors, kitchen and baths and has surprisingly large, open rooms totally showcasing the water views. Golf, tennis and pampering is right across the street at the Longboat Key Club with nearby shopping and dining at St. Armand’s Circle and Downtown Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4452503
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,374
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Cul-de-sac, Street Paved, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater, Bay/Harbor
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofTile, Built-Up
- Days on Market186
- Address590 Chipping Ln
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionCountry Club Shores
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 9:00pm EDT.