Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
514 72nd St, Holmes Beach
This Anna Maria Island waterfront home sits on approximately 100 x 100 foot lot on a deep water canal with 100 feet of frontage, a 3500# davit and a 7500# boat lift will care of your water toys. You’ll have a direct shot to Tampa Bay and the Gulf with no bridges. There is mature landscaping and many fruit trees and coconut palms. A salt water pool and spa surrounded by brick pavers has plenty of room for entertaining. The kitchen has quartz countertops, wood cabinets and a 4 burner gas commercial stove. The family room has high ceilings with wood beams, and there is a small patio and Koi pond just outside. A spacious den with a full bathroom has a Murphy bed, and could easily be transformed into a fourth bedroom. A custom Douglas Fir and cherry wood staircase leads you upstairs to a private master bedroom with a solid Douglas fir floors, vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet and full bathroom. Sit on the private balcony with your afternoon beverage and watch the stunning sunsets over the Gulf. Two more bedrooms are on the first floor with a full bathroom and extra storage. The house is equipped with a full house infra-red water filter and there is a hook up for a full house electricity generator. All the windows are impact and the sliders are double-paned with hurricane shutters. A solar powered automatic exhaust fan in the attic keeps the house cooler in the summer. This home has character and charm. Don't let this boater's haven pass you by!
- MLS® #A4452015
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,233
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Propane
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address514 72nd St
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionBay Palms Add 8th Unit
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market108
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Shore.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 9:45am EDT.