Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1752 Amberwynd Cir W, Palmetto
SNEAD ISLAND STUNNER! This model perfect waterfront home behind the gates of beautiful Amberywnd is the one you have been searching for!!! John Cannon built 4 bedroom + den, 3 bathroom pool home is located on one of the best lots in the subdivision with water views out the front and back.Privacy abounds while still having the luxury of deep protected water.This home has been lovingly maintained and attention to detail is apparent the second you walk thru the front door.Sprawling 2849 sq.ft. layout captures the refined workmanship of crown moldings,transom windows,tile flooring & voluminous ceilings.Family room with gas fireplace and pocket sliders equally compliment this home.Gourmet kitchen features newer quartz countertops,stainless appliances,large breakfast bar, & wood cabinetry. Built in work station & breakfast café allows this space to operate with multi- purpose functionality.The master bedroom is oversized and the master bath offers a deep fill step up tub, oversized walk-in shower and double vanity with dressing area.The inner workings of this incredible home are only surpassed by a blissful paradise awaiting outdoors. Paramount to island living; a private boat dock with a deep water location and boat lift leads to the waters of Terra Ceia Bay,the gateway for fishing and sightseeing.Return home and enjoy a few laps in the pool or experience gorgeous views from the outdoor 2nd floor screened in balcony.Nearby you will find Bradenton Yacht Club & Emerson Point Nature Preserve. DONT MISS THIS ONE!
- MLS® #A4450747
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,849
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure, Pool Alarm
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Address1752 Amberwynd Cir W
- SubdivisionSnead Island Estates, Amberwynd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- Days on Market197
Price Change History for 1752 Amberwynd Cir W, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #A4450747)
|Price Reduced (from $949,900)||$924,999||$24,901 (2.62%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 8:15pm EDT.