Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3755 59th Avenue Cir E, Ellenton
THERE IS NO OTHER ONE LIKE THIS ONE! This custom home was originally built by the developer of this picturesque gated community. Definitely built for the refined buyer, all facets of this residence exude magnificence, from the exterior European architecture to the elegant custom features of the interior. Passing through your own private iron gate you can avail yourself of the attached garage or the attached RV garage. No RV? Perhaps you are a collector of vintage cars, there is plenty of area to work under-roof on your own private property. Inside this exquisite, 6000 square foot home you will discover all rooms fashioned with the finest quality selections: Sub Zero refrigerator, Viking appliances, oversized gas stove, cherry cabinetry, just to name a few. No detail was overlooked! The private pool can be gazed upon from the family room, the dining room, the living room and the master bedroom. The elegant winding staircase found beneath the unique, exterior turret greets all guests as they enter the indoor foyer. Climbing this winding staircase to the second floor, you can relax in the exceptional game/pool room that overlooks the family room below. If quiet is what you are seeking, slip into the media room and take in your favorite movie or TV series. If you crave some solitude and privacy, you can find it here! Even an easy commute from Tampa, St. Pete or Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4450486
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,952
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated, Maintenance, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad, RV Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Irregular Lot, Garden View, Park View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Address3755 59th Avenue Cir E
- SubdivisionOak Creek Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Quarry Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market210
Listing information courtesy of Engel & Voelkers Tampa.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 5:45pm EDT.