Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6620 Hunter Combe Xing, University Park
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. 3-bedroom + office 3-bath home with double side-entry garage waits for you on a quiet lushly landscaped corner lot in University Park’s St James Park. Upgrades include: 2013 pool resurfaced (Pebbletec), driveway & lanai pavers; 2014 new barrel tile roof, pool pump, filter & chlorinator, 2016 Gas pool heater, A/C; 2017 dishwasher; 2018 refrigerator, microwave, granite counters. High ceilings & large clerestory windows provide lots of light that opens up the living room & dining room space. The kitchen with its island, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances & eating area by the aquarium window, is open to a family room with built-ins, gas fireplace & wall of sliding glass doors leading to the pool. A luxurious master bath (double sinks, large garden tub, walk-in shower, built in vanity, separate wc & 2 walk-in closets) is adjacent to the master bedroom with its large sitting area & direct access to the caged heated pool & pavered lanai with an in-wall gas hook up for your grill. An easement behind the pool is greenspace that will never be built on. The areca palms around the pool cage have been moved back to the property line, creating a beautiful natural barrier to the adjoining property. The UPCC offers different types of membership & a clubhouse with fine dining and one of the best Sunday brunches in the area. The location is the best with easy access to UTC Mall with its great shopping & dining & Nathan Benderson Park’s rowing & fitness activities. On lockbox & easy to show at your convenience.
- MLS® #A4450282
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,863
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesPropane, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Golf Course, Other
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market414
- Address6620 Hunter Combe Xing
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Price Change History for 6620 Hunter Combe Xing, University Park, FL (MLS® #A4450282)
|Price Reduced||$525,000||$20,000 (3.67%)|
|Price Reduced (from $575,000)||$545,000||$30,000 (5.22%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:45pm EDT.