Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6609 Gulf Of Mexico Dr, Longboat Key
This incredible four bedroom home has been gutted to the studs.Remodeling was completed in December of 2016 (see attachment for a complete list of upgrades). Entering the new front entrance gives you an immediate sense of relaxation. The new gorgeous engineered wood floors on the first level flow throughout the open floor plan. The gas log fireplace is the focal point of the living room. The kitchen and adjacent bar include whirlpool appliances and GE appliances plus custom wood cabinets.The wet bar is outfitted with an ice maker, beverage refrigerator and wine cooler.There are two en suite bedrooms on the first living level.The wood staircase leads to another en suite bedroom and a gorgeous master bedroom and bath looking out to the Gulf of Mexico. Sliding glass doors open off the living area to the Treks balcony that runs the length of the home and overlooks a private, tropical setting that includes a new refinished and tiled heated pool with hot tub. There is stunning uplighting of the landscaping and a fire pit sitting area plus an in-ground trampoline and a natural gas outdoor grill.A private beach access adjacent to the property leads to the beach and Gulf waters. On the third level is a turfed widows walk and fantastic sitting area for beach and sunsets viewing. The first level of the home has a three car garage plus storage for fishing rods, paddle boards, kayaks and plenty of space for recreational games. After enjoying the outdoors, there is a convenient outdoor shower with a dressing room.
- MLS® #A4450141
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,132
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Cul-de-sac, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Address6609 Gulf Of Mexico Dr
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionSleepy Lagoon
- CityLongboat Key
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesThree Or More, Corner Unit, Walk-Up
- Days on Market220
Listing information courtesy of Developers Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 7:45pm EDT.