Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
208 Haverkos Ct, Holmes Beach
A wonderful opportunity to own a charming property at the beach! The Captain's House is an oasis in a private neighborhood only a few blocks from the beautiful sugar sand beaches and some of the best dining and shopping on the island! This home comes FULLY FURNISHED and offers an open and bright floor plan with high ceilings and huge skylights. The decor has recently been upgraded and a new washer and water heaters have recently been installed. Additional upgrades include a new fence, a new pool heater and upgraded landscaping. If choosing this home as an income property, you will be delighted to learn that there are already reservations on the books for both 2020 and 2021! This home can be rented on a WEEKLY basis which gives owners even more opportunity to earn more income. This house has a fan base that keeps visitors coming back year after year! *Proposed map removes this property from VE flood zone. See new map in attachments. Based on information from county, expect the new maps to be effective early fall.
- MLS® #A4450139
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,181
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewFloodZone, Cul-de-sac, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market82
- Address208 Haverkos Ct
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionHaverkos Court Ur0/0
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High
Price Change History for 208 Haverkos Ct, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #A4450139)
|Price Reduced (from $749,000)||$725,000||$24,000 (3.20%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 6:45pm EDT.