Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1715 4th St W, Palmetto
THIS IS SIMPLY THE BEST DEAL ON THE RIVER!!! UPDATED-DEEP WATER-POOL-SUNSETS!!! Picturesque waterfront living from this 4BD/3.5BA pool home with gorgeous open water views of the Manatee River from almost every room! Located in Palmetto’s historic district, this home has been perfectly updated & maintained. The well-appointed interior is flooded w/ natural light & offers gleaming hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, wood burning fireplace, & large balconies on both levels of this home. Living area features huge great room & stately kitchen overlooking the River. You will love the kitchen accentuated w/gorgeous wood cabinetry, farmhouse sink, 5 burner Thermador gas range,Sub-Zero Refrigerator, granite counters, and a huge center island.The formal dining room, located directly off the kitchen,is perfect for large gatherings. You will feel at home as soon as you walk in the large master bedroom with ensuite updated bathroom and amazing views of the River. There are 3 additional bedrooms, bonus room & a large laundry room w/sink & lots of cabinet space. The outdoor balconies & porches run the entire length of the home & are what make this home exceptional. Whether you are swimming in the pool or enjoying one of the many covered seating areas, you will love the lifestyle that this home affords.Fish from your own private dock or simply lower your boat down on one of the boat lifts and head to dinner w/direct boating access and DEEP water with no bridges to the Gulf of Mexico,Anna Maria Island or downtown Bradenton.
- MLS® #A4450074
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,186
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Recycled
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address1715 4th St W
- SubdivisionRiverfront Palmetto
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- Days on Market517
Price Change History for 1715 4th St W, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #A4450074)
|Price Reduced (from $1,037,000)||$999,000||$38,000 (3.66%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 8:00pm EDT.