Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
122 Beach Ave, Anna Maria
Lovely, updated home on the West side of Gulf Drive - just a leisurely stroll down a quiet street to the Gulf Beach. The first level features an open floor plan with living room, dining space and kitchen - all with solid wood flooring. The kitchen features granite counters with seating for five, stainless steel appliances and solid wood cabinets. Just off the living area is an enclosed laundry and half bath with access to the rear deck. Upstairs is a gracious master suite with a large walk-in closet and bathroom with double vanity sinks and a walk-in shower. Two additional bedrooms are located in the front of the home where there is also a second full bathroom with a lovely skylight. A heated pool and spa are nestled among the palm trees and tropical vegetation, including a tiki hut and large covered patio that is ideal for outdoor living and entertaining. Additionally there is a garage and inside storage space on the ground level. AC, washer and dryer, pool heat pump and filter have all been replaced in the past 15 months. Offered turn-key furnished and weekly income producing - Just a delightful place to call home, home away from home, or investment property. Owner financing available.
- MLS® #A4449976
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,952
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Under Building, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street One Way, Street Dead-End, FloodZone, Corner Lot, Flood Zone, Corner Lot/Unit
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Fenced, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market148
- Address122 Beach Ave
- AreaAnna Maria
- SubdivisionGulf View Sub
- CityAnna Maria
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34216
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Built in Features, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesElevated, Three Or More, Three Or More Story
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Price Change History for 122 Beach Ave, Anna Maria, FL (MLS® #A4449976)
|Price Reduced||$1,235,000||$25,000 (1.98%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,260,000||$35,000 (2.70%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,350,000)||$1,295,000||$55,000 (4.07%)|
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 10:15pm EDT.